Anyang Self-Contained Pneumatic Power Hammers
Anyang Hammers are self-contained pneumatic power hammers. The design is based on the time proved designs of the old European hammers many of which are still in use today. With a self-contained power hammer, you require no external air supply or high-pressure hoses.
The new Anyang heavy series features a new heavier frame and ram design where the key and die does not retract into the cylinder making it easy to change dies and use tooling. You can forge heavy stock and immediately switch to thin light stock with no adjustments. With a self-contained hammer, you have tremendous forging power (a combination of ram weight, downward air force and velocity) plus precise control.
The Anyang Power Hammers are engineered to run for decades in harsh factory environments. The frames are cast iron, like the old Nazel, Buche, and Massey Hammers. Cast iron is more expensive to manufacture compared to fabricated hammers but they are heavier, do not flex over time, and have a lifetime warranty on the frame.
The internal parts are forged steel and precision machined. There are no internal rubber air hoses to deteriorate over time. The drive belts are external to the machine for easy adjustment and away from harmful oil.
The crankshaft has large tapered roller bearings set in a case filled with grease. This design provides for decades of trouble-free forging.
All of the hammers come with a base, one set of wide flat dies, and are pre-wired (except for the 75kg and larger hammers). They are pretty much plug and play.
Each machine has a one year manufacture warranty, if there is any quality issue, replacement parts will be sent immediately by air, from China, at our cost. All parts are kept in stock at the factory. All electrical & hydraulic components are international brands, this makes it easier to replace parts in the future should the need arise.
Advantages of Anyang Self-Contained Power Hammers
- Industrial self-contained. No external air source needed. This eliminates the extra cost of an air compressor and the need for high pressure air lines.
- 100% power delivery when needed. No down time or power loss while waiting for a compressor to refill. Designed to be run on a production line factory environment.
- In the new Anyang heavy series (HS), the die does not retract into the cylinder. It is much easier to change dies and make top/bottom die tooling without expensive machining.
- The cast Iron Frame will never flex or warp. Compare the weights of different hammers available and you will find that the Anyang is amongst the heaviest. Cast iron is much more expensive to manufacture but allows the designer to put the mass and strength where it is required.
- Lifetime frame warranty. Five years on wearing parts against defects. Three year on the WEG motor.
- External drive belts. Design keeps the belts dry and away from oil. This eliminates belt slippage and extends belt life. Replacing the belts is quick and easy.
- The air-ports are cast into the hammer. This eliminates internal rubber hoses and fittings.
- Low maintenance. Automatic and fully adjustable oil system. The two grease zerks are easy to reach. Large tapered roller bearings in crank case for long trouble-free life.
- Simplistic design. Only 3 basic sections (crank case, compressor piston, ram). Hammers can be disassembled, and if needed, rebuilt in a day or less.
- Very controllable, making the use of tooling easy. The operator can change tooling or material thicknesses without adjusting the ram or stroke.
- Will never slow down while preforming light hits. This helps the operator working thin stock. By delivering small fast blows, the operator is able to keep the thin stock hot, reducing the amount of heats needed.
- Easy to install. Once the hammer is un-crated installation takes about 30 – 45 minutes.
- Anyang is the largest manufacturer of forging equipment in the world. Anyang Power Hammers South Africa has access to a full inventory of spare parts, dies, and hammers and provides excellent customer support after the sale.